Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Desires Of Ones Heart?

Today and the rest of this week I am watching to adorable little girls. My heart has melted and I am in love. :) A 1 3/4 old little girl and a 1 month old little girl. This is the desire of my heart. This is what I long for. This is what I hope God brings to our home. It doesn't have to be two, one would work. It is such a difference from the two sweet children we had a few weeks ago. I am not exhausted but content, I am not fearing what the older one will get into next but content to watch her play and to play with her. As she naps I think about how wonderful today is and how much I look forward to the rest of this week. This is the desire of my heart. Do you see this Lord? This is what I ask for, this is what I long for, this is what we need added to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment