Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chosen

I got a call Monday. We were chosen. Us, Our Family, The Coxes. Our family was chosen for a little girl. It is still a bit surreal. I am still trying to wrap my mind around it. Brad and I get to go meet her tomorrow. Will you pray for us? Pray God's hand stays upon this situation, that he renews her heart, soul and mind. That is is renewed in a way that she can be the little girl she is supposed to be and not live with the memories of what bad has happened to her? Pray God's hand heals her little heart to be whole again. Pray she loves us as much as we will love her. Pray her transition isn't so scary and as she meets Brad and I there will be a connection and then when she meets our boys there will be a connection. God is here, the Holy Spirit is praying on our behalf and Jesus Christ is interceding for us and bringing it to God. Isn't God amazing. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future. Philippians 1:6 He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Dear Lord, you know me so well, you know our little girl just as well. You have seen her past, her past hurt and the troubles she has now. Heal her Lord Jesus. Let her come into her new life, her new household whole and not held by the bonds of fear and pain from her past. Lay your gentle healing hand upon her this day Lord so she can be the little girl she is supposed to be. One without fear of what will happen next. Go before Brad and I tomorrow as we go to meet her and allow us to fall in love with her just as we did when we learned about each of our children in my womb. Guide or actions, our thoughts and words tomorrow when we meet our little girl. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

2 comments:

  1. Yea! We know this is what you have been praying and waiting for. We will continue to pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMen....AMEN...AMEN...AMEN!!!!! love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete