Friday, January 29, 2010

I am crazy about this boy!




This is my youngest. As I am absolutely crazy in love with all my boys... there is something about my baby growing up and I want to put a stop to it. He amazes me at his "big boy" talk. He reasons like an older boy, when doing family devotions he always adds his two cents. He shares like no other kid I have ever seen! If you ask for a bite of his candy, or a piece of his food, he gives it without thinking twice. He will even share it when you aren't asking. He gives great hugs and isn't afraid to love you. I am so sad to see him growing up... is there a pause button? He is also a goof ball. Imagine that! He takes after his daddy in looks and personality. No wonder I love him so! My baby, my big boy is plain amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment