Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Discouraged

Today I found out Hannah and her sister were probably placed. That means we no longer have hope she will be our little girl. I am so sad. We were so close and then it is gone. I wonder if we went against God's plan of both girls. I don't know, never will. Now we wait. I feel like I need to do more than wait. I am praying too.... do I need to do more than that? I don't know what. Just discouraged. Sad too. My sister-in-law Traci found my blog without me telling her about it. Hi Traci. :) Still not sure I will ever share this with others, so shhh... don't tell you found it.

Two verses I read today were as follows; Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." And, Isaiah 40:31 "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, the will walk and not be faint."

I have hope, I do believe, but have no patience and no understanding and question why at times. Hmmmm praise the Lord I can trust Him to do what is best for our family and when it is best. I just hope I did not screw up His plans when saying no to two girls when we should have said yes. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Yes, I found you. I will continue to follow you if you're okay with that. I won't tell anyone.

    Sorry you are feeling down and discouraged. I will continue to pray for you guys. Chin up, girl.

    ReplyDelete