Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Last, Yet... The First!





This is the last boy I am going to talk about, but the first one born to me. I too love this boy. He is fast becoming a teen, is smart, respectful (most of the time), love Jesus, is not afraid to be himself, is not a follower of men, but of God. He is a boy I rely on, he actually helps me clean without me asking! He does make me feel old as my first baby is growing. He has a love for golf and fishing, loves his Grandpa Frank because they share these loves. When told he may not be able to go to Minnesota this spring because of baseball his answer was, "uh, mom, I have like 14 baseball games, I only see Grandpa and Grandma E. 4 times a year. I am going to MN!" I guess that takes care of that! I am sad to see B. grow, but am excited to see the man God is creating. 13 is a big number, bless him Dear Lord as he turns 13 in just a few short days. Bless all my boys with the knowledge of Your love, grace, and an eternal life in You!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my son has a friend in Brant. He's a great kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brant is also the first boy to make me a proud aunt and continues to bring me much joy so I can only imagine what his momma feels like. He is a wonderful boy, you guys are doing a great job as parents. I continue to pray for the little girl who is welcomed into your home and completes your beautiful family.
    Karlynn

    ReplyDelete