Sunday, March 7, 2010

There is more!





This is my not so little boy that was born tiny. He was 1# 13oz. He has over come so many obstacle in his 11 years. He is smart, kind, loves life and all that he encounters. He has never found a person he doesn't like and will befriend all. He doesn't worry about social "boundries" and will be kind to every person he meets. I pray he will always "be in the dark" about likes and dislikes of people. He is a true example of Christ's love to others. He doesn't discriminate against anyone in any way. He has an innocense that I covet. A zest for life and a freedom like no other I have met. Praise God for this boy of mine that teaches me lessons in love, acceptance and caring each day I look at him.

1 comment:

  1. OK, only one handsome boy left to tell us about!!! Loving the blog...keep it up, friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete